Despite its "local" title, MCCMB provides a forum for international and Russian scientists working in
various areas of bioinformatics and computational genomics.
MCCMB'21: July 2021
Topics of interest
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Sequence analysis
- statistics of DNA and protein sequences;
- functional annotation of DNA sequences and proteins.
- Structure of biopolymers
- prediction of protein structure;
- interaction of proteins with ligands;
- classification of folds and structural motifs;
- prediction of RNA structure.
- Molecular evolution
- phylogenetic analysis;
- evolution of genomes, regulatory systems and
- genome rearrangements.
- Genomics and proteomics
- large scale genome analysis;
- metabolic and signal pathways;
- expression arrays;
- SNPs in medicine and population genetics;
- large-scale analysis of proteomes and protein-protein
- automated annotation of genomes and ontologies.
- Systems biology (models and networks).
- Next generation sequencing.
- Education in bioinformatics.
The conference will feature invited talks, contributed talks,
poster sessions and round tables.
The cultural program involves a number of events in Moscow.
MCCMB'19: July 27–30, 2019
MCCMB'17: July 27–30, 2017
MCCMB'15: July 16–19, 2015
MCCMB'13: July 25–28, 2013
MCCMB'11: July 21–24, 2011
MCCMB'09: July 20–23, 2009
MCCMB'07: July 27–31, 2007
MCCMB'05: July 18-21, 2005
MCCMB'03: July 22-25, 2003
© MCCMB, 2003–2016